Steps to reproduce
- Open up the desktop version of Obsidian
- Enable the community plugins
- Search for the plugin
Natural Language Date (GitHub)
- The available version is
0.6.0 (as of December the 10th of 2021)
- Install the plugin
- The version installed is
- Open the plugin page in Obsidian and manually update it
- Obsidian reports that the update succeeded
- The version installed is still
- Synchronize the vault with an iOS application
- Open the vault from iOS
- Update the plugin
- The version of the plugin is now
I expect the version shown (
0.6.0) and the one installed and updated to match.
The plugin is stuck on
0.5.0 on the desktop version of Obsidian.
- Operating system: Mac OS 12.0.1 & iOS 15.1
- Obsidian version: 0.12.19 (Desktop) and 1.0.5 (iOS)
The issue was first discussed there: Insert as Link option missing? · Issue #71 · argenos/nldates-obsidian · GitHub
This is not a bug. 0.6 is for a newer version of obsidian that you don’t have.
Oh, I see now
There is still something wrong however I think. Have a look at the
manifest.json for v0.5.2:
The minimum version of Obsidian is
0.11.0. I’m currently on
0.12.19, so I should at least get the version
0.5.2 of the plugin and not be stuck at the version
@WhiteNoise Up on this Since I see you moved this to the Bug Graveyard
this should be fixed now.
@WhiteNoise Thanks a ton!
For reference, here is what fixed it: Fix for latest available version on 0.12.x (#74) · argenos/[email protected] · GitHub
So others - me included - can fix similar problems themselves moving forward