Changing from monthly to yearly to grab the lower rate

Things I have tried

I want to grab the $50/year lower rate before it ends. I was on the monthly plan so I switched to the yearly plan, but it says it doesn’t renew for Yearly until October 29. I want to make sure that I still get the yearly lower cost, but I don’t see the option to pay for a year now.

We strongly recommend searching in the help docs (F1 in the app or online at https://help.obsidian.md) or this forum (Search results for '' - Obsidian Forum) before you post. It’s always sweet to find answers so you don’t have to spend time writing up the post!

If you still can’t find it, please write what you have tried below (e.g. “I searched Mermaid in help docs but couldn’t find anything”) so that we have a better idea how to improve our help docs and this forum.

Please continue below this line: →

What I’m trying to do

I want to grab the $50/year lower rate before it ends. I was on the monthly plan so I switched to the yearly plan, but it says it doesn’t renew for Yearly until October 29. I want to make sure that I still get the yearly lower cost, but I don’t see the option to pay for a year now.

I want to make sure that I can lock in the lower cost today.

If you had already subscribed, the rate was locked in. Yearly vs. monthly doesn’t matter. Did you still want to switch to yearly?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.