Canvas Text Tool

Use case or problem

To be able to add just an text as well as some options for text formating and texct placement (Left, Right, Centre) ETC …

21 Likes

I’d love to see some basic formatting options for cards as well- alignment, bold/italic, font size…
(I really love Canvas so far!)

3 Likes

Agree

I fully agree with this request also. It would be nice to have the ability to crete cards with centered titles. Let’s hope it comes with a future update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the same for me. I love Canvas, but it would be great to be able to make larger headings in the Cards to keep the overview at a smaller zoom size. The option to make them bold or italic would also be a nice bonus, but being able to change the font size would be my biggest wish. Thanks!!! Victor

1 Like

Alternatively, if this is not feasible within the Cards, another formatting tool would be super to create “free” text in different font sizes.

I would also love to have some text formatting options attached to a card. If somebody likes to do it manually, you can do it now by using paragraph tags within the card e.g.:
<p align="center" style="font-size:28px;font-weight:bold">Your text</p>

8 Likes

I would also love to have the text aligned centre by default. Here is a simple CSS snippet for those who are interested.

center-text-canvas.css:

.canvas-node{
  text-align: center
}

3 Likes

agreed! do you know if there has been (or will be) any progress with this

Thanks Jack.
This is very helpful.

Also very interested in having this feature. The CSS snippet is nice, but it’d be more nice to have the text alignment easily adjustable per node.

1 Like