- Add a video file to the canvas.
- Create a card next to it. In my case, I created a card to the right of the video.
- Connect the video and card.
- Create a file from the card.
- Zoom in so that it is not possible to see the whole of the video and the whole of the card at one time.
- Alternate about 10 times between moving to the left to watch the video and moving to the right to edit the card/file.
The right sidebar controls and the bottom controls stay in place.
Both the right sidebar controls and the bottom controls drift to the left as you repeat step 6.
Obsidian version: v1.1.3
Installer version: v0.14.6
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.1.0: Sun Oct 9 20:14:54 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8792.41.9~2/RELEASE_X86_64 22.1.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: insider
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: light
Community theme: Minimal v6.1.17
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 5
Plugins enabled: 5
1: Style Settings v0.4.12
2: Calendar v1.5.10
3: Minimal Theme Settings v6.1.0
4: Hider v1.2.3
5: Copy as HTML v1.0.6
Custom theme and snippets: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme and disabling your snippets. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.