Canvas: Controls shift to the left over time

Steps to reproduce

1. Add a video file to the canvas.
  2. Create a card next to it. In my case, I created a card to the right of the video.
  3. Connect the video and card.
  4. Create a file from the card.
  5. Zoom in so that it is not possible to see the whole of the video and the whole of the card at one time.
  6. Alternate about 10 times between moving to the left to watch the video and moving to the right to edit the card/file.

Expected result

The right sidebar controls and the bottom controls stay in place.

Actual result

Both the right sidebar controls and the bottom controls drift to the left as you repeat step 6.

Environment

• Operating system:
    MacOS

• Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v1.1.3
    Installer version: v0.14.6
    Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.1.0: Sun Oct 9 20:14:54 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8792.41.9~2/RELEASE_X86_64 22.1.0
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: insider
    Insider build toggle: on
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: light
    Community theme: Minimal v6.1.17
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Restricted mode: off
    Plugins installed: 5
    Plugins enabled: 5
    1: Style Settings v0.4.12
    2: Calendar v1.5.10
    3: Minimal Theme Settings v6.1.0
    4: Hider v1.2.3
    5: Copy as HTML v1.0.6

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme and snippets: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme and disabling your snippets. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.

Post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault.

I created a .mov file, but the Upload feature won’t let me select it as an attachment.
However, I discovered that the cause is not what I outlined above.
Instead, if a card is only partially visible on screen, you click to edit it, and then add a line of text that goes to the edge of the screen, the canvas scrolls left to continue to show the text as you type. As the canvas scrolls, the controls move with it.
Here are two screenshots. The first shows the canvas before the scrolling happens:

The second shows the canvas after the scrolling happens:

My apologies for getting the steps to reproduce wrong the first time.
To reset the positions, I have to close and reopen the canvas.