Can't input the correct file path into the Citations Plugin

Computer Operating System: macOS Monterey Version 12.1
Computer Mac Mini M1, 2020
Obsidian Version: V0.13.23

I have recently changed from Window 11 to Mac. I am having trouble with the file export pathway for the Citations Plugin and cannot get Citation plugin to work. I did have it working on Windows 11. I believe it may have something to do with using iCloud to store my Obsidian notes and the file not existing there anymore but I am not sure.

Things I have tried

• Many different variations of the file path name
  • using by the .json and .bib (Better BibLatex) file version
  • looking on the Obsidian Forum, Obsidian Reddit and Zotero Forum for an answer.

What I’m trying to do

• Understand what is going wrong and getting instruction on how to fix the issue to get the Citations Plugin to work as intended.

Errors that pop up in the Obsidian Developer Console:

main.ts:252 Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/Users/haymenlau/Files/Me/Obsidian Vault/OBSIDIAN.MD/Haymen’s Second Brain/MyLibrary2BetterCSLJSON.json’

Error: xcode-select: note: no developer tools were found at ‘/Applications/Xcode.app’, requesting install. Choose an option in the dialog to download the command line developer tools.

at Object.action (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2120:29)
at PluginStore.exec (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2155:29)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2594:43)
at new Promise (<anonymous>)
at GitExecutorChain.handleTaskData (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2592:16)
at GitExecutorChain.eval (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2576:44)
at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
at fulfilled (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2496:28)

Uncaught (in promise) Error: xcode-select: note: no developer tools were found at ‘/Applications/Xcode.app’, requesting install. Choose an option in the dialog to download the command line developer tools.

at Object.action (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2120:29)
at PluginStore.exec (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2155:29)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2594:43)
at new Promise (<anonymous>)
at GitExecutorChain.handleTaskData (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2592:16)
at GitExecutorChain.eval (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2576:44)
at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
at fulfilled (eval at <anonymous> (app.js:1), <anonymous>:2496:28)

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for app://obsidian.md/obsidian.css.map: Unexpected end of JSON input

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.