I’m just trying to drag any tab to rearrange tabs. According to the help center, when I click on a tab to drag it, Obsidian should highlight where I can drag it, but what happens is… well, nothing happens. I can’t move tabs, and nothing highlights. It’s like it doesn’t even register that I’m trying to drag a tab. I can’t drag tabs in stacked tab mode either.
I do not use any community plugins. This issue does not show up anywhere else on my device, only Obsidian.
I don’t know if this is related, but in stacked tab mode I also can’t move tabs at all. Apparently I’m supposed to be able to hold shift and scroll to change how much of the screen each tab takes up in stacked tab mode, but that doesn’t work.
- disabling themes
- switching to stacked tabs and back
- restarting everything
- checking the sections of the help center that address tabs and dragging
- various key combinations, for example, shift-clicking to try and drag a tab
- trying all the various ways to click/hold a tab (touchscreen, trackpad, mouse)
- switching in and out of tablet mode on my device (and testing it in both)
- long press on a tab before trying to drag it, as well as the opposite (trying to just quickly drag it)
TL;DR: Can’t move/rearrange tabs in Obsidian, at all.