I’m using Obsidian 0.10.13 via the NixOS package on Linux which uses the upstream .asar release, but I noticed I cannot log into my account. The login form never appears, and the loading indicator stays.
I can reproduce this if I manually download the current 0.11.0 asar release. The AppImage release works as expected and I can log into my account.
I noticed in the developer console that there is a failed request to
http://127.0.0.1:3000/user/info instead of the official API endpoint, so maybe it’s switched to development mode?
Steps to reproduce
- Be on Linux (NixOS)
- Download official v0.11.0 .asar release from GitHub
- Try to log into account, page does not load
- Observe failed request to
- I can log into my account
- Loading indicator is displayed, form never appears
- Operating system: Linux, NixOS unstable
- Obsidian version: 0.10.13