But, can you survive without CSS knowledge?

Do you recommend to learn at least basic stuff on CSS?
I mean I’ve also experienced the “time” or “chronology” issue around and I’m just starting looking for plugins but it seems like I depend on just

COPYING AND PASTING CODES

ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵉˡᵖ

I don’t know CSS and have survived quite well so far :smile:

I can understand it a little and that helps to copy-paste the relevant stuff and it’ll eventually do what I want it to do. But it’s mostly just a tool for procrastination on my part, and the common CSS themes and plugins are really good enough as they are.

5 Likes

I’ve learned all my CSS from trial and error from theming. Definitely not the most time efficient, but very rewarding. This was my first theme I ever made. Right now I survive with mostly copy-paste and luck.

But it’s mostly just a tool for procrastination on my part

@atiz I feel personally attacked by your statement

your theme looks wonderful (is it roam? it looks like roam).

could you explain which part atiz’s statement that makes you feel attacked? so we all can understand each other.

haha, that’s why I said “on my part”. I’m not a programmer, not even close, so whenever I do something like that it means that I’m not working while I could be working. So…

It is roam!

In the part that made me feel jokingly attacked was procrastinating by making pretty themes. I probably have like five different theme started but not quite finished, and God knows how many abandoned.