Steps to reproduce
- setup mobile device with android 11 (here: fairphone 4)
- install and setup ownCloud sync app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.owncloud.android) -this is just an example-
- sync the obsidian vault from a desktop device with the android device through the desktop sync app
- install obsidian for android (1.4.1)
- android permissions: allow access to all files for obsidian app
“open folder as vault”: is is not possible to select the folder which was synced by the sync app. I assume that Obsidian on Android does not use the “Storage access framework” (Open files using storage access framework | Android Developers) or has some bugs using it … ?