[X ] iOS
[ ] Android
Obsidian Mobile version: v0.0.18
When sharing the current note using the “Open in default app,” the note file isn’t shared.
- Navigate to the “Open in default app” palette via the 3 dots.
- Attempt to Airdrop the current note to another device.
- Receive “Failed” message under the device icon.
- Attempt to send file via iMessage.
- File is not attached to message, so nothing is sent.
- Attempt to “Copy” using button on palette.
- Paste in messages, where only the text of the note is pasted; not the .md file itself.