Things I have tried
- I have just purchased Obsidian Sync.
- On my Mac, I have copied my original vault out of iCloud so it’s not part of any other auto sync.
- I have opened this new copied version in Obsidian, and turned Obsidian synch on.
- I have created a new remote vault with exactly the same name as my local vault
- Files have now transferred fine
- I have renamed the original iCloud vault to keep as a backup and to stop me getting confused!
- I open Obsidian on my iPad… The only options I see now are “How to setup sync”, “Create new vault” and links to iCloud renamed vault (the backup one)
If I select How to setup sync it takes me to the help files.
How do I get to open Obsidian to be able to link it to my new remote vault?