We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with third-party plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help. Once you’ve done the above, delete this line.
- Enable “Backlink in document” under Options > Core plugins > Backlinks.
- Open a note and scroll to the backlinks at the bottom of the document.
- Change the view settings like “Collapse” or “Change Sort Order”.
- Quit Obsidian & reopen.
- Look at the backlinks section to see the preferences are not retained.
The preferences for backlinks in document should be retained.
I have to keep manually changing the settings via mouse to get the view I prefer.
After every restart I:
- Click to collapse results.
- Click to sort by modified.
- Click “Unlinked mentions” dropdown to expand the section.
- Operating system: macOS Monterey 12.1
- Obsidian version: 0.13.12