- Single note pane with backlinks to the left with note graph underneath the backlinks (although not sure layout makes a difference)
- Create Note A, insert three paragraphs
- Create Note B, insert enough text to require scrolling, and then block embed paragraph 2 from Note A. E.g. [[Note A^f5bfd0]]
With Note A selected, click on the “Note B” link in the Backlinks for Note A section. The first time you click this link, the proper text in Note B will be scrolled to and briefly highlighted, as expected.
However, if you go back to Note A and once again try clicking the “Note B” link in the Backlinks for Note A section, while Note B will open, the embedded section is not scrolled to nor highlighted. In fact, Note B just opens to the beginning of the note.
Each time a linked reference to an embedded link is clicked, the appropriate note should open, scroll to, and highlight the embed in question.
Only works for first Linked Mention click, not subsequent ones.
- Operating system: macOS 11.6
- Obsidian version: v0.12.19
Reproducible in the Help vault.