Automatic Note Linking from Pasting (and voice to text, ongoing writing) with no confirm

What I’m trying to do

I dictate a lot with the stock Android’s “voice to text” tool. I would love to have an option that makes it possible to automatically create links to existent notes when a word matches, without having to confirm it.

For example, if Im talking to the phone “…so Bulgaria is one of the oldest countries on Europe…” I want to have Bulgaria and Europe linked to pre existent notes (if there are) automatically (select the first match, if many).

It should work for pasting text from clipboard too.

Things I have tried

I have active the Backlinks Core plugin, but it forces me to review the unlinked words manually after the input.

I also tried the Various Complements plugin and at the moment it doesn’t work, because the plugin expects you to confirm it with Enter or with a click/touch. I already created an Issue on the Various Complements plugin if it sits better there: Automatic Note Linking from Pasting (and voice to text, ongoing writing) with no confirm · Issue #215 · tadashi-aikawa/obsidian-various-complements-plugin · GitHub

Thanks!!! :love_letter:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.