Auto index a paragraph on the backlink page

I’m new to Obsidian, I’m using it to make papers annotations. I want to know if there is a way to auto index the paragraph on the backlink page, so if I had like 10 notes each one with annotations of 1 paper and add backlinks in a paragraph like:

[[Methods]] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus tincidunt enim nec mauris iaculis, ut faucibus ante bibendum. Vestibulum in lacinia leo.

[[Definitons of X]] Maecenas rutrum sagittis molestie. Mauris scelerisque velit at dui porttitor, a hendrerit purus tempor.

[[Pros & Cons of X]] Sed at tempus justo, viverra bibendum risus. Nunc varius, quam a vulputate luctus, mauris orci fermentum ligula, quis congue justo augue eu sem.

What I want is to open the backlink pages “methods” and see the whole paragraph of all papers

Not yet, if I understand correctly it’s similar to question No. 2 in this post: Adding images, saving new notes based on tags or back links

If I understand correctly too, this is exactly what I need. A compilation of all the paragraphs containing [[Topic]].

As you say not yet, this is some feature you guys are working on? :pray: :pray: :pray:

I’m not sure if there’s already a feature request for it, but it’s something we’re interested in working on, yes.

Posting a feature request to start some discussion would be helpful (if one doesn’t exist already).