Atom Theme

I made a theme based on Atom’s beautiful One Dark and One Light themes. Tell me what you think!

32 Likes

Looks smooth!

1 Like

please do light mode, i like it better. Thank you!

1 Like

Just added light theme!

6 Likes

@kognise Thank you for the light theme!

Easily the best theme I’ve used, thank you! I was wondering if there was a way to set different colours for tags and links, rather than grouping them all under text-accent in the CSS?

Hey! I experimented with some things - this is what I came up with but honestly I personally don’t like it that much:

At least for now I’m not going to include it in the theme, but if you want you can add these lines:

a,
.cm-s-obsidian span.cm-hashtag {
  text-decoration: none !important;
}

a:hover {
  text-decoration: underline !important;
}

a.tag,
.cm-s-obsidian span.cm-hashtag {
  color: var(--yellow);
}

a.internal-link,
.cm-s-obsidian span.cm-hmd-internal-link {
  color: var(--aqua);
}
3 Likes

Appreciate you trying it out, I’ll give it a go and see how it feels, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @kognise!
thanks for yor theme, I’m loving it!

But I have a noob question: how can I insert these emojis in the notes and their titles.
I’ve searched everywhere in the forum, but I found nothing.

cheers

I’ve just been googling things like “checkmark emoji,” although on Windows you can do Windows+. to open an emoji picker.

For emojis in the notes I have some custom code magic.

2 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciated it
I’ll look for that

cheers!

1 Like

This is my favorite Obsidian theme so far. Thank you for this!

Thanks, glad you like it!

1 Like

I love this theme, using it now!

1 Like

Hello,

I really dig this theme because it looks very clean and simple. I’m just wondering what is this small little speck on the left side? It kind of behave like a scrollbar but doesn’t do anything when I click it, though I can move it up and down. It’s present on both light and dark theme. I just noticed it today after weeks of using your theme. I’m using Obsidian version 0.9.1

Thanks again for creating the theme!

Gonna be honest, I have no clue what it is. I’ll try to check it out tomorrow, are you on windows?

Yes, I’m using Windows 10.

Also forgot to mention that whenever I hover it this icon Capture appears but moving it up and down also doesn’t make any effect. At first, I thought it was just a dirt on my monitor :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

How do I specify the language for syntax highlighting?

I am new to the Obsidian community. I would like to use the Atom theme. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the preview.

After the installation it always looks like the picture (it doesn’t matter if Windows or MacOS) I mean specifically the tab and view header area! not the content.

Is it the version? I am currently using v.10.13.

What do I have to do to solve the problem?

I look forward to your help.
Thank you