Any suggestions for where to find paid help over Zoom with Obsidian?

Hi - sorry if this is the wrong channel to post this in - happy to have it moved if there’s another folder it’s better off in!

I’ve been using Obsidian for about 8 months now. Love it to bits. However, there are a nagging bunch of q’s and functionality I’d love help with, but now haven’t got the time (or skillset/headspace!) to research the answers myself. In an ideal world I’d directly post someone the issues, have them spend an hour or so working out the neatest most effective solutions, and then spend an hour with me on a video call debriefing me.

Obviously happy to pay for those 2-3 hours of time it takes if I can find someone suitably qualified.

Is this even a ‘thing’?! I don’t know where to start looking for such help!?

Many thanks - and apologies again if I’m out of line for posting this here - just desperate to get some help!

This is probably a fine place to post that request. I’ve seen similar requests a few times before. (I don’t know if anyone has ever taken up the offer; The usual response is “just ask questions here (or in Discord) for free”.)

1 Like

Hi Patrick,
I have been using Obsidian for quite some time now and would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.