See this video for a demonstration of the bug.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create vault named “Foo”
- Create a root level document “Test”
- Enable “Zettelkasten prefixer” core plugin
- Configure “Zettelkasten prefixer” to use “logs” directory
- Restart Obsidian application so the Zettelkasten button appears
- Create “logs” directory
- Create new Zettelkasten, add some content
- Switch to Files app
- Rename “Foo” vault directory to “Bar”
- Restart Obsidian so the “Bar” vault shows up
- Notice that the plugin configuration has been lost and the file content is now missing
Expected behavior: Vault configuration should be preserved and contents of files should not be lost.