Steps to reproduce
- In the appearance tab, set one of the fonts (i.e., Text, Interface, or Monospace font) to be an affected font (see Additional Information)
- Check that Obsidian is correctly displaying that font. (it should be)
- Close Obsidian and restart your computer.
- Reopen Obsidian.
Obsidian should continue to correctly display your selected fonts.
Obsidian acts like the affected fonts are no longer installed on your computer, saying “This font is not detected on your system.” It will no longer display the font and the font will not come up in the font autofill box, until you reinstall the fonts and restart Obsidian.
- Operating system: Windows
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.0.0 Installer version: v0.15.9 Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22623 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: none Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none
I haven’t been able to find that much of a pattern of which fonts are affected by this, but here are ones that I know are:
- Anything in the Latin Modern Family (available here: LM downloads — GUST Web Presence)
- Anything in the Computer Modern Unicode family (available here: Computer Modern Unicode fonts (sourceforge.io))