Adding/Sum-ing time

What I’m trying to do

I want to add/sum certain values from pages. The idea is to track for example how much I run (per year/month). I am using daily notes, in those daily notes I want to add either a property or some other key value pair where I want to add time. I don’t necessarily care about the format, it can be either of the ones below
running: 1h20, 1:20, 1h20m, 1hr20min

The problem appears when I want to add those values together. I don’t necessarily even care if it is an extra plugin, as long as I can achieve what I want.

Things I have tried

I have found a way of doing it with dataview but this is really not ideal, as the year “view” would have all 365 daily notes, and the sum at the bottom.

I have tried doing it with tracker, without success… It seems like it can’t add time correctly, no matter what format I use (it adds numbers as integers). Looking at the tracker documentation, there is nothing even mentioned like this… I am lost

searchType: frontmatter
searchTarget: running
folder: 1.Daily notes/2024
summary: 
	template: 'Total hours spent: {{sum()}} hours'

What am I doing wrong? Or an even better question, what can I do to add time correctly?

Also, Obsidian does not seem to support adding only time as property. It’s either date or date + time. It would be nice to have the ability of adding just time, so that it can be counted, just like I want.

I feel really stupid. I have spent the last 3 hours trying to research this but I just can’t seem to find the answer. Thanks for all your help!