Add more options for global zooming

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before making a new feature request. If your request is very similar to an existing one, consider liking it and/or making a comment rather than making a new one. Once you’ve searched and determined that this is a new request, delete this line.

Use case or problem

when i open a new vault the default zoom level (which is 100% i suppose) is so zoomed and big for all elements. looks like this on max screen.

I have to use Ctrl + - to zoom out to get to a desired setting, but I don’t know how much it is (I could only count the number of time I hit the hotkey). I can’t move out of it and come back to it easily (the Ctrl + 0 should do that if it was a reasonable to begin with).

Proposed solution

I need a command or something to set some desirable modes an jump between them easily. I don’t know much about the code behind this so I guess if someone else may propose a better solution to this issue.

Current workaround (optional)

Related feature requests (optional)

1 Like

Good +1

I just realized that probably there was an issue with my monitor set up and that was messing with the ratio of the items on the screen. So the default setting now looks pretty fine now, I think still more options can be helpful, I can’t find a css for this purpose in case there is a way to do it from defining a class for it.

How it looks now: