Actions for Obsidian: 40+ dedicated Shortcuts actions for Obsidian (macOS/iOS)

Wow! Man, on what basis do you draw such conclusions and reproach the entire nation as a whole? Your words «and russians need to get used to this attitude, because you deserve it» eloquently make it clear that you yourself are not far gone (in the context of thinking) from those whom you blame (in every sense). Hmm, perhaps they sound no less frightening than what is happening there. Think about it :thinking:

Regarding the position “remit access to contribute.” There is nothing to say here: if you really think that you are making some contribution, act as teachers and make the nation think about important things - you are dreamers. If you believe that a restriction based on the “whole nation is to blame” paradigm will in any way help resolve the conflict, then you are deeply mistaken. By expressing approval to one and disapproval of the other, you yourself open the mouth of the abyss more strongly.

1 Like

I don’t think that, I’m not a fool. My stance is merely a moral one. Speaking as objectively as possible: The RU gov’t broke international law and invaded another country. This is where I draw a line. My sales (therefore: my taxes paid) would support that monstrous act, even if just to a ludicrously small degree. It’s not about the money, it’s about taking a stand. It’s not heroic, it’s not big, it’s not amazing, it’s just me as a human saying “no” for ethical reasons.

After several weeks of work, Actions for Obsidian v1.2 has been released on both platforms, and it is a big one! Here are a few highlights:

• Searching with Omnisearch
  • “Create” actions now support applying templates when creating notes
  • “Append” & “Prepend” actions can now gracefully create the target note on the fly if it doesn’t already exist
  • “Append” & “Prepend” actions support adding text to section below headlines now
  • I’ve enabled family sharing of your licenses

See the full release notes for the rest of the new features and changes, which include breaking ones on iOS.

:vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Hi.

Impressive work. Thank you. I wonder why isn’t there any message after Jul 2023 ? Did you stop working on this project ?

I have installed the app from App store on my iPhone with iOS 17.3.1. Everything worked as expected except the app didn’t create the shortcuts in the Shortcuts app. How can I troubleshoot this ?

Well, forget about it :slight_smile: I thought it was adding shortcuts, but I see it add actions :wink: . And I also see the latest release if very recent. Just suprised this thread stopped last summer ^^.

I have found all actions. I’ll now play around :). If it works find, I’ll be very happy to buy a license to support.

Thanks! Yes, work is ongoing, this app is very much alive. I usually just forget to post here about updates, silly me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes