Academic: Concerned about UC level workload, in need of insight on what to add/remove from my workflow note

Hello, I hope you’re all doing well. I am an undergraduate student transferring from a community college and I am concerned about the increased workload at the UC level. I want to make sure I don’t fall into my previous lazy habits rooted in online learning via Zoom. My Academic Workflow note is structured in the method of Tiago Forte’s C.O.D.E. (Capture, Orginize, Distill and Express). The Express section is blank as I don’t know how to incorporate expression just yet.

I would really appreciate any feedback on my Academic Workflow note, including suggestions on what to add or remove. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you do. Obsidian says it takes 8 minutes to read my note (using the Reading Time plugin), but I think it’s closer to 5. If anyone is willing, I would appreciate if you could review it and let me know what you think works well and what could be improved. Thank you for your help.

ps. I am expressing this from a nervous position because I really want to succeed.

Academic Workflow :mortar_board:.md|attachment (9.5 KB)

I’m not too familiar with the nature of your class, but you could make videos or tiktoks of what you’ve learned, if it could help others?

Thank you for your reply! I do think this is a good idea to add to the Express section of my note, I’m just worried that adding a medium like social media would take away precious time I could use studying. Ultimately, I’m worried I’ll get caught up tryna make content rather than unearth it through studying/reading. Thanks again for your response tho, and for taking the time out of your day to read my note.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.