Ability to use Thumb scroll of logitech master 2s for zooming in and out

This makes my process a little bit simpler because I take notes on secondary(vertical) screen and organize and edit on the main(landscape) screen. Due to different orientations, I’m always changing the zoom levels because the text doesn’t scale. I’ve set up the thumb scroll on mx master 2s as zoom in/out button which works universally, Except in obsidian. Which is a shame since i spend most of my time in this amazing app. So, i request the awesome devs to work their magic, and let me zoom in/out with my thumb scroll.

In general, I’d approve of this. We’re all so used to zoom in and out using Ctrl + the mouse scroll wheel, but Obsidian doesn’t do it.

Only Ctrl++, Ctrl+- and Ctrl+0 seem to work.

There is a setting that allows for this to be enabled in the Appearance tab. It is called Quick font size adjustment

Maybe a 0.12+ feature? I don’t have this on 0.11.13.

I am using v0.12.2. It may be a feature in the insider builds. I have noticed that it does not seem to work on Windows 10, but it works on my Linux machine. I am using Garuda.

you should be able to achieve this kind of behaviour using autohotkey in windows, and logiops alongside xbindkeys in linux.