2021.09.06:Went from Working to Not-Working-at-All Even After Fresh Install (multiple attempts)

Steps to reproduce

1. Install Obsidian on a Huawei Pixel2XL
  2. Try to create a new vault
  3. See that it apparently gives the option to open a vault or create a vault, but then one is in an endless loop of being sent back to the page to either create a new vault or open a vault.

Expected result

Expect Obsidian to start viewing/displaying local files and being able to sync (since sync add-on was purchased)

Actual result

Stuck in endless loop of being sent back to the page to either create a new vault or open a vault.

Environment

• Operating system: Android 11
  • Obsidian version: 1.0.4

Additional information

original post: Discord
related post: Discord

Leah — Today at 7:34 PM
So, this link Bug reports - Obsidian Forum is a section of the forum where we collect bug reports. What we’re going to need to you do is create a new post in this forum, which will bring up a template. It has a number of headings where we’re going to ask you to fill out as much information as you can about your particular problem and setup for the devs. Under ### Additional information, if you can include the links above from the Discord and and screenshots or video of the problem.

Thank you very much for your work and this amazing app! :smiley:

2021.09.30; I wish I had been keeping better records. The problem is solved now, and has been for quite some time. I’m not sure what I did to solve it though, probably reinstalling, I imagine. Although I think i might have “had” to reinstall multiple times before I got it to work again. Thanks everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.