Steps to reproduce
- In the Sandbox vault, open the Tags pane
- Add these tags to a new note:
#L1-1 #L1-1/L2-1 #L1-1/L2-1/L3-1 #L1-2 #L1-2/L2-2 #L1-2/L2-2/L3-2
- Collapse the list of tags.
- Click a tag, then click the result in the search pane.
- Start typing anywhere in the note.
The Tags pane stays in the state that it was in when you clicked the tag in it.
The list of tags in the Tags pane is fully expanded a few moments after you begin typing.
Obsidian version: v1.2.0
Installer version: v1.1.15
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.4.0: Mon Mar 6 21:00:17 PST 2023; root:xnu-8796.101.5~3/RELEASE_X86_64 22.4.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: insider
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on